A Korean Air Airbus A330 suffered a runway tour after touchdown at Cebu worldwide airport in dangerous climate.
The plane (HL7525, MSN219) was working flight KE631 from Seoul Incheon to Cebu.
Korean Air says it’s investigating the incident, noting that the plane landed in dangerous climate situations. Korean Air mentioned there are not any accidents or casualties.
In response to flight monitoring knowledge, the plane took off from Seoul at round 19:20 native time. It appeared to have tried touchdown twice, earlier than struggling the runway tour on its third try at round 23:08 native time.
Meteorological data from Cebu signifies there have been thunderstorms on the time of the incident. Airport operations have since been suspended, in line with Lapu-Lapu Metropolis’s catastrophe threat discount administration workplace chief Nagiel Banacia. Some flights to Cebu are returning to their origin or are diverting to Davao.
Korean Air has printed under exterior communication concerning the incident:
- There have been no accidents and all passengers safely evacuated the plane.
- The plane tried to land twice in poor climate, and on the third try overran the runway.
- Passengers have been escorted to 3 native inns and another flight is being organized.
- We’re presently figuring out the reason for the incident.
1. Date/Time: October 23, 2022, 23:07 (Philippines Native Time)
2. Fleet Kind: A330-300
3. Flight Quantity / Route: KE631, Departing from Incheon to Cebu
- Anticipated Arrival Time: 22:00 (Native Time)
- Precise Arrival Time: 23:07 (Native Time)
4. Location: Mactan-Cebu Worldwide Airport (CEB)
5. Standing of Passenger and Crew
- Variety of Crew: 11
- Variety of Passengers: 162
6. Flight stage: Throughout touchdown
Cowl Picture: by way of Twitter